You are here
The Women's Leadership programme (WLP) Course
Indepth Research Services would like to invite you to take part in our upcoming workshop on The Women's Leadership programme (WLP) Course (16th-20th December 2019) at Indepth Research Services training facilities, in Kigali, Rwanda.
This Women’s Leadership Programme is designed for aspiring and developing women leaders who want to further their career and personal development. This program will also help you lead with lasting impact and build strategic advantage for yourself and for your company. You will emerge re-energized about your career and empowered with a realistic agenda for change in your company, and in your own approach to leadership.
By attending this Programme, will be able to:
• Learn how to manage yourself, tasks and other people, as well as balancing personal and team goals, and personal and work life.
• Gain know-how and practice in communicating more clearly, concisely and confidently in all situations with seniors, peers, subordinates and customers
• Learn how to organize, empower and motivate yourself and your team to turn obstacles into opportunities, and create ongoing success
• Break through inner and outer resistance with confidence, professionalism and wisdom
• Recognize your own leadership strengths and weaknesses and avoid common leadership traps for women at work
• Aligning your leadership strategy and style with your own personal values and self-image
• Identifying opportunities for new or enhanced products, services, and business models, while supporting entrepreneurial initiatives
• Capturing maximum value through skillful and effective negotiation
• Enhancing service and differentiating on service excellence
• Leading organizational change and creating an environment that inspires and sustains results-focused change
• Implementing ethical negotiation and decision-making strategies across all levels of the organization
• Help your organization achieve key business goals
• Become a more effective leader
• Enhance your organizations culture and leadership capacity
• Expand your personal and professional network
Designed For and suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit women who are:
• Managers and leaders who wish to develop their leadership competencies
• Business owners who need to boost their confidence and competence in achieving results through others
• New team leaders, office managers and supervisors who are responsible for managing and leading teams
• All women in Human Resources (HR) personnel
• Experienced leaders seeking knowledge and motivation to further their influence and impact at work
• Community leaders wishing to clarify their purpose, vision and mission and know how to achieve it through working with others
• Accomplished women who hold senior leadership positions in public or private companies as well as nonprofit organizations.
• Strategies for leadership
Participants should be reasonably proficient in English. Applicants must live up to Indepth Research Services (IRES) admission criteria.
Upon successful completion of this training, participants will be issued with an Indepth Research Services (IRES) certificate.
This scheduled course can also be tailored to your organization. To find out how our tailor-made training can help your organization, feel free to engage us at [email protected] or contact us on +250 789 621 067.