You are here
Training on Grants Management
About the course
Most of the development projects are financed through grants from donors. It is the responsibility of the project management team to ensure that the limited resources are used optimally and efficiently to achieve maximum impact. This course is designed to equip the participants with best practices and essentials skills in effective grants management.
This training is designed for grants management officers/managers, financial managers and the project managers of donor funded projects.
What you will learn
By the end of this training the participants will learn to:
· Handle pre-award activities that will set your program on the right track
· Oversee post-award start-up, operation, and closeout duties
· Ensure compliance with funder requirements
· Address the critical aspects of managing grant finances
· Effectively report grants management progress to stakeholders
Introduction to Grants Management
Overview of Project Award Types
Types of Grants
Elements of Grants Application
Accounting Essentials for Grant
Internal Control in Grants Management
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more: [email protected]
This course is also scheduled for the following dates:
1. November 26 - November 30, 2018.
2. December 10 - December 14, 2018.