You are here
Strengthening Your Buisness Model and Competitive Advantage Course
This Strengthening Your Buisness Model and Competitive Advantage course answers five critical business questions:
- Why are some businesses consistently outperforming their rivals?
- What is truly is a Business Strategy?
- How can competitive success be attained?
- How does a business survive turbulent times?
- What roles for leadership in strategy?
- What competition stands for
- Business Warfare vs Business Competition
- Performing for profit
- Mastering Michael Porter's Five Forces Model
- How to reposition your competition.
Redefining Competitive Advantage
- Creating value
- Drawing up your business Value Chain
- Focusing on your core competence.
- What does Superior Performance truly mean?
- Competing to be The Best
- Competing to be Unique
- Bypassing competitive convergence.
Choosing Your Strategic Position
- A cost advantage position
- A differentiation position
- Your pricing and profitability.
Measuring Your Competitive Success
- Operational Effectiveness (OE)
- The right measures
- The wrong measures.
The Six Tests of a Good Strategy
- Value proposition
- Value chain
- Profit and Loss (P and L).