You are here
Strategic Financial Management Course
Event: Strategic Financial Management Course
Venue: Indepth Research Services, Nairobi, Kenya.
Event Date: 07th – 11th May 2018.
The Strategic Financial Management intensive one week course that helps in the more advanced aspects of financial management to further develop the skills and confidence to manage the strategic aspects of finance.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The Strategic Financial Management course is ideal for managers with financial responsibility or seeking a refresher in the analysis – including financial analysts, accountants, project managers, budget analysts, vice presidents of finance, controllers and treasurers.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Understand the limitations of traditional accounting models in an increasingly dynamic and fast-changing world
• Contribute more effectively to corporate strategy by taking a more proactive and forward-looking approach
• React to conditions of rapid change through enhanced awareness, anticipation and adaptation
• Understand and use alternative expressions of profit that start with recognition of the impact on cash flow of the various stakeholders in a company
• Monitor the success of projects, strategies and even total businesses by articulating NPVs over time
• Be more confident in decision making and dealing with accountants and other specialists
• Assess the strategic financial performance of the company and compare it with that of competitors
• Understand the significance of cash flow and working capital management
• Understand the concepts of strategic price setting
• Understand how strategic financial management fits together in an integrative model
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
• Introduction to Accounts.
• Strategic analysis of financial performance.
• Analyzing the cost structure.
• Cash flow and working capital control.
• Financial control of the business.
• Pricing issues.
• Funding growth.
• Financial risk assessment and management.
Visit our website for more details.
How to participate.
• Tailor makes your course.
• Register as an individual.
• Register as a group.
• Become our partner.
• Purchase software.
• Frequently asked Questions (FAQ’s)
View related courses
• Change Management Course
• Communication and Presentation Skills Course
• Debt Collection and Credit Management Course
• Procurement and Supply Chain Management Course
• Project Management Workshop for Senior Officers Course
The most popular courses
• Agriculture Value Chains Course
• Introduction to Occupational Health and Safety Course
• Data Management & Analyses for Surveys using Stata Course
• Result Based Monitoring and Evaluation Course
• ICT for Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) Course
• Grant Management and Fundraising Course
• GIS and Remote Sensing in Agriculture, Food Security and Climate Change Course
View course catalogue on governance, leadership and management Institute.
For further inquiries, please contact us on Tel: +254 715 077 817, +254 (020) 211 3814, +254 731240802, +254 735331020. Email [email protected]
Accommodation is arranged upon request. For reservations contact the Training Officer. Email: [email protected] Mob: +254 715 077 817 Tel: 020 211 3814
Payment should be transferred to IRES account through bank on or before C.O.B. 30th April 2018. Send proof of payment to [email protected]