SLAY Festival is a one day celebration of all things incredible, magical, innovative, and entrepreneurial about young African women. Join us on February 17, 2018 in Lagos, Nigeria to hear from inspirational speakers, engaging brand activations, consultants corner for free business advice, entrepreneur exhibitions, live musical performances, and much more.
Some of the things you can expect at the event:
– More speakers. More innovators. More real talk. More life. In 2018, we’ll have three different stages to bring you even more great speakers to learn from on money and success, arts and culture and health and wellness.
– Plenty of opportunities to connect directly with experts to learn how to maximize your success in 2018. We’ll have experts in marketing, strategy, finance, and human resources providing free one-on-one coaching. We’re excited to add more career coaches ready to help you with CV review, interview prep, job search tips and building your career brand.
– Activities that are fun and actually help your life. Ready to learn what investors are looking for? We got you. Looking to explore a career in photography? We’ll have the best in the business. Need to get your budget in check for the new year? We’ll have experts ready to put it down, flip it and reverse it. Join us for exciting masterclasses to learn all of this and more.
– The best in beauty, hair and overall flyness. Whether you’re at the Clinique experience, finding a simple skin care routine that will work for your skin type or getting a fresh new hair style at the style bar, your fineness will definitely increase by at least 33% before you leave SLAY Festival.
– Spending of money. We’ll have more than 70 young entrepreneurs with innovative and exciting products. From fashion to home goods to books and everything in between, come ready to discover new products and support local entrepreneurs.
Who is it for?All ages – Family
Tickets: How to get tickets?
At the door: If available. – call & check if available
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time: Saturday, February 17, 2018 | 9:00 AM to Saturday, February 17, 2018 | 17:00 PM
Venue & Address: Lagos, Nigeria &