You are here
SHOC | Safe handling of Chemicals Training
Training method: Classroom
Duration: 1 Day
Training Schedule: July 20, 8:00 AM – July 21, 4:00 PM
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
This course provides an overview of the general chemical Hazards found within common industrial workplaces. It includes methods for controlling potential safety, health and environmental hazards arising from the transport, storage, handling and disposal of hazardous chemicals, chemical hazard legislation and regulation, and worker roles and responsibilities. :
BENEFITS OF TRAINING WITH US
Be professionally trained and awarded with our internationally recognized certificates that are globally accepted because of the wide range of International accreditation printed as approval seals on our certificates and also because our issued certificates are easily verified and validated directly from our website using the unique verification code , from anywhere in the world.
Jobskills Training Institute Accreditations -
Certificate to be issued will be printed with our accreditation partner’s logos as approval seals for:
• World safety organization (USA)
• Institute of Safety Professionals of Nigeria(ISPON)
• Oil and Gas Trainers Association Of Nigeria(OGTAN)
• Nigerian council for Management Development(NCMD)
• Nigerian Red cross Society(NCRS)
• Industrial Training Fund(ITF)
• Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR).
1. Lagos: 41, Isolo way, 7 & 8 Junction International Airport Road, Isolo , Lagos State
2. Port Harcourt: 40, Rumualogu road, opposite UPTH gate, Alakahia/Choba Port Harcourt, River State
3. Warri: Suite 48, Futeb Plaza, Effurun-Sapele Road, Opposite Shoprite Mall, By Effurun Fly Over Effurun-Warri, Delta State.
4. Benin City Training Venue : 7,Aghalor Street, off 19th Street, BDPA opposite UNIBEN main Gate, Benin-City ,Edo State
5. Ogun State training Venue: 8, Iyana Iyesi Road, Besides Mupin Market, Sango-Ota, Ogun
Things To Do In Lagos, LA Class Business