You are here
Proposal Preparation Using the Logical Framework Approach Course
Event: Proposal Preparation Using the Logical Framework Approach Course
Venue: Indepth Research Services, Nairobi, Kenya.
Event Date: 12th – 15th February 2018.
This course is designed to introduce the logical framework approach (LFA) as a means to design project proposals for funding assistance. The training is aimed at building the skills and knowledge of participants to enhance their confidence in the use of the LFA, and supporting participants to submit logical and well structured project proposals.
The overall learning objectives of the training course are to build participant capacity in proposal preparation using the logical framework approach. More specifically at the end of this training programme
• Participants will be able to describe and perform all the steps of the Logical Framework Approach to develop a verified quality logframe matrix.
• Participants will be able to describe and complete the key components of a funding application by pulling relevant data from the logframe matrix.
• Participants will be more aware of the donors and grant funding programs that can be accessed by their projects.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
• Introduction to the LFA
• Project Management Cycle
• Problem analysis
• Solution Analysis
• Logframe Matrix
• Speaker presentation and discussion from donor community
• What is M&E?
• Developing an M&E Framework
Visit our website for more details
How to participate.
• Tailor makes your course.
• Register as an individual.
• Register as a group.
• Become our partner.
• Purchase software.
• Frequently asked Questions (FAQ’s)
View related courses
• Project Management Monitoring and Evaluation with MS Projects Course
• M & E, Data Management & Analysis for Health Sector Programmes Course
• Effective Project Proposal and Report Writing Course
• International Training on Monitoring and Evaluation for Development Results Course
The most popular courses
• Irrigation and Operational Maintenance Course
• Diseases Surveillance and Reporting Course
• Data Management, Analysis, and Graphics using Stata Course
• ICT for Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) Course
• Contingency Planning Course
• GIS and Remote Sensing in Land Cover, Land Change Analysis Course
• Procurement and Supply Chain Management Course
View course catalogue on project management, monitoring & development evaluation institute
For further inquiries, please contact us on Tel: +254 715 077 817, +254 (020) 211 3814, +254 731240802, +254 735331020. Email [email protected]
Accommodation is arranged upon request. For reservations contact the Training Officer. Email: [email protected] Mob: +254 715 077 817 Tel: 020 211 3814
Payment should be transferred to IRES account through bank on or before C.O.B. 5th February 2018. Send proof of payment to [email protected]