You are here
NOMINATE & SPONSOR A YOUNG PROFESSIONAL
NOMINATE A YOUNG PROFESSIONAL!
Do you know of deserving young professionals with recognisable leadership potential? Change their lives today and set them on their path to success by nominating them to attend the upcoming Training and Mentorship Course to grow into the bona-fide leaders of tomorrow.
The Working for God in the MarketPlace is a Leadership Training and Mentorship programme with a Best-in-Class, which will provide them with strategies to stand out in your chosen professional, handle the formidable challenges re career progression and take on and succeed in various leadership roles.
Spend six Saturdays in the span of three month with leading industry experts -
- Okey Enelamah, the Honourable Minister, Industry, Trade & Investment
- Segun Olujobi, CEO, Vertex Energy Ltd
- Ndidi Nwuneli, Founder, LEAP Africa
- Ayo Adeboye, Country Manager, Econet Wireless Ltd
- Ruby Onwudiwe, Head, Private Banking, StanbicIBTC Plc.
- Joe Mbulu, Transformational Director, Union Bank Plc.
- Yemisi Ayeni, Chairperson, NASCON Allied Industries Plc.
... and more
If you know a young entrant into the workplace, in a professional role, register to attend and learn from the Leaders of today. With this course, they will better prepared to -
- Recognise and realise their leadership potential
- Identify and foster leadership qualities in themselves
- Connect, partner and build a powerful network
- Hone their leadership skills without compromising their principles
Invest in their future and enable them seize this opportunity for personal development, using proven leadership skills – creativity, innovation, teamwork, communication, financial and life planning, ethics and values - to stand out and set them on the course for a successfully, fulfilling life.