You are here
NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA PAEDIATRIC NURSES: 5TH ANNUAL SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE
National Association of Nigeria Paediatric Nurses (NANPAN) in collaboration with Imo State Government, NANNM & Partners Present the 5th Annual National Scientific Conference 2018 in Commemoration of World Prematurity Day, 17th November, 2018.
Theme: INNOVATIVE PROCESS OF POLICY AND POLITICS TO IMPROVING NURSING/MIDWIFERY PROFESSION FOR A HEALTHY NATION
• Leadership and management in Nursing.
• Respectful Maternity Care/ Patient’s Bill of Right
• Essential Care for Small Baby/Newborn
• Nurse Educator Role and Responsibilities.
• Technology and Social Media approaches for better healthcare delivery.
• Child survival in the IDPe/ RAPE: the Dilemma of a child.
• Nutrition in the first 1000 days of life.
Pre-Conference Training: Birth Defect Surveillance & Prevention.
Date: 13th-14th Nov., 2018
Key Note Speakers:
Her Excellency, Nneomo Nkechi Rocks Okorocha,
Wife of the Executive Governor of Imo State.
Chairperson Southern Governors’ Wives Forum
Her Excellency, Mrs. Oludolapo Osinbajo,
The Wife of vice President, Federal Republic of Nigeria
Alh. Faruk Umor Abubakar,
Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria NMCN
Conference Fee: Main Conference N20,000
Late Reg. From November Extra N6,000
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Email: [email protected]
Act. Name: First Bank
Acct. No: 2026313210
Acct. Name: National Association of Nigeria Paediatric Nurses.
Deadline: October 21st, 2018
We invite you to submit abstracts for oral and/or poster presentation at the Scientific Sessions of the 5th NANPAN Annual Meeting.
Topics may include. but are not limited to:
* Leadership and management in Nursing.
* Respectful Maternity Care/ Patient’s Bill of Right
* Essential Care for Small Baby/Newborn
* Community Health Approaches.
* Nurse Educator Role and Responsibilities.
* Critical Care in Nursing Profession.
* Collaboration and Integration in Health Care System.
* Technology and Social Media approaches for better health care delivery.
* Child survival in the IDPs/ RAPE: the Dilemma of a child.
* Nutrition in the first 1000 days of life.
The abstract should not exceed 350 words. Use a font size equivalent to Times New Roman 12-point font. The abstract header should include the title. author(s), and affiliation(s). Underline the name of the presenting author. Acronyms and abbreviations should be spelled out at first use Please structure the abstract using the following sub-headings: Objectives. Methods. Results. Discussion. Conclusions and Key words. You are kindly asked to use the template below.
Abstract submission information
Email your abstract in Microsoft Word format, email your abstract to: [email protected] by 5th Sept., to 21st Oct. 2018. Please name your file as your full name and provide the following information in your email: Name. Position and Organization State of Practice. E-mail and Telephone Presentation Preference: Poster or Oral presentation.
The Annual Meeting planning committee will peer-review the abstracts and will make the final decisions regarding acceptance of abstracts and designated presentation format. You will receive an email of notification regarding acceptance of abstracts by Oct. 24th, 2018.
National Association of Nigeria Paediatric Nurses