You are here
Mobile Data Collection for M&E using ODK and Kobo Toolbox
Event Mobile Data Collection for M&E using ODK and Kobo Toolbox Course
Venue: Indepth Research Services, Nairobi, Kenya.
Event Date: 7th – 11th May 2018.
Data collection and monitoring and evaluation (M&E) have always been an integral part of development work. In the past, these tasks were performed with paper and pen, which made them prone to error, difficult to conduct on a large scale, and high in transaction costs.ICT tools such as mobile devices and software that allows users to create surveys, collect, manage and upload data to storage facilities in real-time, have reduced the conventional challenges associated with remote data collection and M&E.If you have always wanted to learn how to collect, manage and analyze project data using mobile devices, this training course is for you. This training course also comes with additional M&E and GIS modules to help participants put the skills acquired into perspective. The GIS module will help participants work with spatial data.
THIS COURSE IS SUITABLE FOR PEOPLE WORKING IN
Impact Evaluation, Monitoring and Evaluation, Academic Research, Market Research, Field Research, Agriculture, Health, Education, WASH, Handicapped, Human rights, Emergencies/disasters, Advocacy, Education, Environment, Small business development, Community development, Rural development, Women, Youth, Population, Rehabilitation, Culture, Capacity Building, Appropriate technology, Income, generation, Private sector, Refugees/displaced
The course will introduce participants to tools and techniques to gather data for project/programme outcomes to stakeholders using innovative Mobile data gathering tools.
At the end of the course, you will become familiar with using ICT tools and methods to conduct data collection, statistical analysis, and reporting.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
• Introduction to Survey Authoring/Digitization
• Advanced Survey Authoring/Digitization
• Survey Data Hosting
• Mobile Data Collection Using Kobo Toolbox
• Spatial Mapping
Visit our website for more details
How to participate.
• Tailor makes your course.
• Register as an individual.
• Register as a group.
• Become our partner.
• Purchase software.
• Frequently asked Questions (FAQ’s)
View related courses
• M & E, Data Management & Analysis in Food Security & Nutrition Programmes Course
• M & E, Data Management & Analysis for Health Sector Programmes Course
• Project Management Monitoring and Evaluation with MS Projects Course
• International Training on Monitoring and Evaluation for Development Results Course
• Mobile Phones Tools for Monitoring and Evaluation Course
The most popular courses
• Livelihoods Assessment and Analysis Course
• Introduction to Occupational Health and Safety Course
• Advanced Training on Data Management & Analyses for Surveys using Stata Course
• Social Audit Course
• Mobile Phone Based Data Collection Using ODK Course
• GIS and remote sensing in multi hazard early warning systems Course
• Strategic Financial Management Course
View course catalogue on Project Management, Monitorin & evaluation Development institute
For further inquiries, please contact us on Tel: +254 715 077 817, +254 (020) 211 3814, +254 731240802, +254 735331020. Email [email protected]
Accommodation is arranged upon request. For reservations contact the Training Officer. Email: [email protected] Mob: +254 715 077 817 Tel: 020 211 3814
Payment should be transferred to IRES account through bank on or before C.O.B. 30th April 2018. Send proof of payment to [email protected]