You are here
Microsoft Excel Data Analysis and Business Modeling Course
Event: Microsoft Excel Data Analysis and Business Modeling Course
Venue: Indepth Research Services, Nairobi, Kenya.
Event Date: 14th - 25th May 2018.
This training will enable participants to master business modeling and analysis techniques with Microsoft Excel and transform data into bottom-line results. The course will be delivered using hands on, scenario-focused approach in order to helps you use Excel’s newest tools for business decision making.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
• Quickly transition from Excel basics to sophisticated analytics
• Summarize data by using PivotTables and Descriptive Statistics
• Use Excel trend curves, multiple regression, and exponential smoothing
• Master advanced functions such as OFFSET and INDIRECT
• Delve into key financial, statistical, and time functions
• Leverage the new charts in Excel (including box and whisker and waterfall charts)
• Make charts more effective by using Power View
• Tame complex optimizations by using Excel Solver
• Run Monte Carlo simulations on stock prices and bidding models
• Work with the AGGREGATE function and table slicers
• Create PivotTables from data in different worksheets or workbooks
• Learn about basic probability and Bayes’ Theorem
• Automate repetitive tasks by using macros
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
• Basic spreadsheet modelling
• The COUNTIF, COUNTIFS, COUNT, COUNTA and COUNTBLANK functions
• The SUMIF, AVERAGEIF, SUMIFS and AVERAGEIFS functions
• The OFFSET functions
• The INDIRECT function
• Penalties and the Evolutionary Solver
• Estimating straight-line relationships
• Simulating stock prices and asset-allocation modeling
Visit our website for more details.
How to participate
• Tailor make your course.
• Register as an individual.
• Register as a group.
• Become one of our partners.
• Purchase software’s
• Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
View related courses
• Mobile Phone Based Data Collection Using ODK Course
• Introduction to VBA Programming Course
• Advanced Microsoft Excel Course
• ICT for Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) Course
The most popular courses
• Agricultural Biotechnology Course
• HIV/AIDS Prevention, Control and Management Course
• CSPro For Android and Smartphones Course
• International Training on Monitoring and Evaluation for Development Results Course
• Collaborative Conflict Resolution Course
• GIS and Remote Sensing in Disaster Risk Management Course
• Project Management Workshop for Senior Officers Course
View course catalogue in ICT4D and Mobile Technologies Institute
For any registration of 3 or more participants, we offer a discount of up to 25%.
Click here now to register
For further inquiries email [email protected] or contact us on Tel: +254 715 077 817,
Accommodation is arranged upon request. For reservations contact the Training Officer.
Email: [email protected].
Mob: +254 715 077 817
Payment should be transferred to IRES account through bank on or before C.O.B 7th May 2018.
Send proof of payment to [email protected]