You are here
MANAGING THE MARKETING PROCESS : (Strategic Marketing Management Workshop)
Marketing has become the soul of every business organization and concerned managers and executives need to review and upgrade their professional skills. This workshop will deal with issues and techniques relating to planning, implementation and control phases of the marketing process, the kind of issues marketing strategists face in organizations in achieving growth and success in the marketing place.
Middle and Senior Managers responsible for brand management, new product marketing, client servicing, credit and marketing, treasury functions and market promotions.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
* identify how successful Marketing Managers allocate their limited resources, both in theory and in practice.
* appreciate the three marketing plan framework
* identify what makes an effective marketing plan and the problems that is associated with it.
* organize a marketing department and identify the role of a product manager
* how to evaluate and control marketing programs.
The Planning Phase of the Strategic Marketing Process
* Developing effective Marketing plan
- Situation Analysis / Market Research
- Market-Product Focus and Goal Setting
* Understanding The Marketing Communication Mix
* Problems in Marketing Planning & Strategy
The Implementation Phase of the Strategic Marketing Process
* Understanding the Rules of Competition and Positioning
- Customer perception of value creation
- Marketing Perception : The Mind Share, The Market Share
* Allocating Marketing Resources
- Committing Resources
* Organizing for Marketing
* The role of a Product Manager
* Marketing Communications Mix strategy
- Using the 7 Ps to attract and manage customers
- Introduction to Digital Marketing Platforms
The Control Phase of the Strategic Marketing Process
* The Marketing Control Process
- Measuring Results, - Sales Analysis - Profitability Analysis, - The Marketing Audit
Managing The Sales Force to Achieve Results
- Understanding The sales people’s work habits
- Motivating The sales People
- Training The Sales People
Introduction to Digital Marketing (The Future of Marketing is here)
- Overview of Digital Marketing
- Developing and Executing An E-Marketing Plan
Aderemi F. Adewale – B.Sc., M.Sc., MBA (Marketing) – An experienced marketing management practitioner with over two decades of post graduation work practice. Mr. Adewale worked with McGraw-Hill Book Co. USA as the Academic Sales Representative for West Africa. He later joined The Boot Company Nig. Ltd. which later changed her name to (BCN PLC) as Area Sales Manager for West and North and he rose to become the General Manager and Chief Executive Officer of the company. Mr. Adewale will lead other facilitators to bring their experiences to bear on this program.
EYO S. Essien – CIM, London, FNIMN (Fellow in Marketing) C.E.O., Sylmaa Consulting. Mr. Eyo is an accomplished sales and marketing executive with over 20 years work experience, overseeing marketing and sales in Commercial Airlines Service Operations. He is an expert in Marketing analysis, Planning, strategic planning and management, Personal selling, emotional intelligence and social competencies. He will join others to bring their experiences to bear on this program.
N120,000 per participant, VAT - N6,000.
Note: this covers Workshop Fee, Full Break fast, Lunch, course materials and certificate of attendance.
Payment should be made in favour of Human Capital Associates.
Payment can equally be made into our Accounts:
Account Name : Human Capital Associates
Keystone Bank Ltd. Account No:1005378262
Union Bank Of Nig. Plc Account No: 0006208533