You are here
ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System Lead Auditor Course (PECB)
ISO 22000 Lead Auditor training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to perform a Food Safety Management System (FSMS) audit by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. During this training course, you will acquire the knowledge and skills to plan and carry out internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 certification process.
Based on practical exercises, you will be able to master audit techniques and become competent to manage an audit program, audit team, communication with customers, and conflict resolution.
After acquiring the necessary expertise to perform this audit, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 22000 Lead Auditor” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Auditor Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the capabilities and competencies to audit organizations based on best practices.
Who should attend?
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead Food Safety Management System (FSMS) certification audits
- Managers or consultants seeking to master a Food Safety Management System audit process
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with FSMS requirements
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for a Food Safety Management System audit
- Expert advisors in Food Safety Management
- Understand the operations of a Food Safety Management System (FSMS) based on ISO 22000
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 22000 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand an auditor’s role to: plan, lead and follow-up on a management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Learn how to lead an audit and audit team
- Learn how to interpret the requirements of ISO 22000 in the context of a FSMS audit
- Acquire the competencies of an auditor to: plan an audit, lead an audit, draft reports, and follow-up on an audit in compliance with ISO 19011