You are here
Invitation to attend Financial Management for Donor Funded Projects Course
Indepth Research Services would like to invite you to take part in our upcoming trainings in 2019 for Financial Management for Donor Funded Projects Course (5 Days).
The Five days training course will focus on;
· Project financial management activities;
· Project sequencing;
· Project risk management;
· Capital budgeting, financial analysis and financial control;
· Sources of finance and negotiation in project finance;
· Accounting systems, financial monitoring reports and annual financial reports;
· Disbursement procedures of the funding agency and/or national government;
· Understanding donor’s requirements for effective coordination;
· Conflict, time and stress management in project
Upon completion of this training course, participants should be able to
• Evaluate donor requirements for donor funded projects;
• Apply tools to implement financial management systems for effective control of donor funded project;
• Develop risk management framework for donor funded projects.
Click on the dates to view more details on the course and be able to register.
21st- 25th October 2019, Nairobi, Kenya
13th -17th January 2020, Nairobi, Kenya
25th-29th November 2019, Kigali, Rwanda
View all our 2019 Course Catalogue in Accounting and Financial Management
For any enquiries, feel free to engage us at [email protected] or contact us on (+254) 715 077 817 or +250 789 621 067
Indepth Research Services