You are here
ICT for Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) Course
Event: ICT for Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) Course
Venue: Indepth Research Services, Nairobi, Kenya.
Event Date: 7th - 18th May 2018.
How do you use technology to get insight from information? Whether you work for a small nonprofit, large government agency, or private sector firm, the demand to capture and visualize quantifiable results has never been greater.
This ten days training course will focus on building skills and strategies to better collect, manage, analyze and visualize data using a variety of tech tools. It will feature interactive guest expert presentations with leading M&E practitioners, software developers, and data scientists. It will also include a unique hands-on learning environment with technology demos, practical activities and networking events.
Upon completion of this training course, participants should be able to:
• Critically analyze both the opportunities and the pitfalls that emerge when working with technology to carry out monitoring and evaluation work.
• Connect relevant development theories to the technological strategies and tools discussed in the course
• Manage specific software platforms and tools for monitoring and evaluation activities
• Design dynamic and effective strategies for using tools and platforms improve monitoring and evaluation efforts
• Design, manage and implement mobile data collection tools for monitoring and evaluation
• Develop critical self-confidence for working with technology to address monitoring and evaluation challenges.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
• Introduction to ICT for M&E
• Data Collection for M&E
• Evaluation – Data Analysis and Visualization
• Integrating Technology-Enabled M&E
Visit our website for more details.
How to participate
• Tailor make your course.
• Register as an individual.
• Register as a group.
• Become one of our partners.
• Purchase software’s
• Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
View related courses
• Mobile Phone Based Data Collection Using ODK Course
• Microsoft Excel Data Analysis and Business Modeling Course
• Advanced Microsoft Excel Course
• Introduction to VBA Programming Course
• Digital marketing (Email & Social Media) and Brand Online Visibility Course
The most popular courses
• Training Course on Agriculture Best Extension Practices
• Installation, Use and Management of OPENHDS and ODK Course
• Advanced Training on Data Management & Analyses for Surveys using Stata Course
• Result Based Monitoring and Evaluation Course
• Trauma Support and Counselling Course
• GIS Analysis for Health Sector Programmes Course
• Strategic Financial Management Course
View course catalogue in ICT4D and Mobile Technologies Institute
For further inquiries, please contact us on Tel: +254 715 077 817, +254 731240802
Email [email protected]
Accommodation is arranged upon request. For reservations contact the Training Officer.
Email: [email protected].
Mob: +254 715 077 817
Payment should be transferred to IRES account through bank on or before C.O.B 30th April 2018.
Send proof of payment to [email protected]