You are here
Human Resource for Health Course
Event: Human Resource for Health Course
Venue: Indepth Research Services, Nairobi, Kenya
Event Date: 11th – 15th June 2018.
Human resources for health (HRH) are a critical component in health sector planning, service delivery and, in the long run, national health outcomes. The health sector is labor-intensive and depend on its workforce for the particular application of knowledge and technical skills in the provision of health care services. Subsequently, one of the major contributors to the slow pace of fulfilment of the sustainable development goal, is the human resource for health challenge of ‘low productivity and inadequate skills. There is therefore a greater need for education, training, capacity building and development initiatives to equip the staff with new and relevant skills which includes but not limited to technical leadership, management and supervisory skills to deliver health services and ensure healthy lives and promote the well-being for all at all ages.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for health managers/ medical superintendents, Human resource officers in health sectors, health centers/dispensaries/hospital/clinics in-charges as well as policy maker.
By the end of the training participants shall be able to:
• Improve performance management and employee development
• Understand the principles of health management
• Learn the aspects of decision making, planning and leadership
• Have an understanding of information technology in health system
• Identify training needs and develop appropriate programs
Visit our website for more details.
How to participate
• Tailor make your course.
• Register as an individual.
• Register as a group.
• Become one of our partners.
• Purchase software’s
• Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
View related courses
• Public Health in WASH during Emergencies Course
• Health Education and Promotion Course
• Food Safety and Hygiene Management Course
• Basic Fire Safety Course
• Training Course on Introduction to Health System Management Course
• ICT for HIV/AIDS Surveillance and Reporting Course
The most popular courses
• Small-Scale Livestock Development and Extension Techniques Course
• Human Resource for Health Course
• Scientific Writing, how to Prepare a Manuscript for International Journals Course
• Value for Money Assessment practice in Project Management Course
• GIS and Remote Sensing in Environmental management, EIA and Audit Course
• Job Analysis and Evaluation Course
View course catalogue in Health and Social Care Institute
For further inquiries, please contact us on Tel: +254 715 077 817
Email [email protected]
Accommodation is arranged upon request. For reservations contact the Training Officer.
Email: [email protected].
Mob: +254 715 077 817
Tel: 020 211 3814
Payment should be transferred to IRES account through bank on or before C.O.B 4th June 2018.
Send proof of payment to [email protected]