You are here
HTML5 and CSS3 Complete Course
Course Name: HTML5 and CSS3 Complete Course.
Venue: Tech for Development Training Center, Nairobi, Kenya
Event Date: 9th to 13th Dec, 2019
Course Fee: KES 50,000 OR USD 666
Online Registration: Register here
Tech For Development -T4D would like to invite you to a high impact Training Course in HTML5 and CSS3 Complete Course to be held in Nairobi, Kenya from 9th to 13th Dec, 2019
Advances in HTML5 and CSS3 are changing the face of web design in exciting new ways, helping to create state-of-the-art functionality and providing an unparalleled user experience. This course will help you to unlock the power of HTML5 and CSS3, and design and develop web pages with ease. Starting from the basics, it will lead you through advanced concepts of front-end web development, in a logical and sequential manner. Regardless of whether you are new to web design or an experienced web designer, this course will help you gain a deep understanding of the tools and functionality of this technology and create visually engaging web pages.
By the end of this course you will have gained a great new skill which can power real career development. Every aspiring computer programmer and web page designer needs to understand HTML5 and CSS3 in order to have a really complete resume, and this course lays out these core skills in a simple and easy-to-understand manner in just 3 days.
With the right mindset, understanding, and application of the teachings in this course, you will instantly begin to move towards becoming a professional web designer and developer.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for everyone and anyone, especially aspiring web designers, bloggers, programmers to business owners can benefit from learning some HTML5 and CSS3. This course is also for anyone who plans on becoming a web programmer or a web designer themselves. HTML5 and CSS3 are the essential languages you must master, especially in today’s day of coding.
• No coding or design experience necessary
• Any computer will do — Windows, OSX or Linux
• You don’t need to buy any software — we will use the best free web development editor in the world
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
• Concepts of a markup language
• Real-world skills to build real-world websites: professional, beautiful and truly responsive websites
• Create any website layout you can imagine
• Add tasteful animations and effects with CSS3
• To incorporate metadata and multimedia graphics, audio and video.
• Support any device size with Responsive (mobile-friendly) Design
• You will learn the basic building blocks to becoming a web developer
• How the web works
• Setting up the development environment
• The role of HTML and CSS
• What is HTML?
• The basic structure of an HTML document
• File and Folder Naming Conventions
• Meta Tags & Search Engines
• Html attributes and comments
• Headings, Paragraphs & Typography
• Links, Images & Attributes
• Lists & Tables
• Forms & Input
• Block & Inline Level Elements
• Divs & Spans, Classes & Ids
• HTML5 Graphics and Semantics
• HTML Quiz
• Introduction to CSS?
• CSS Syntax
• How to add CSS (Inline, Internal and External)
• CSS Selectors, Properties & Values
• Fonts and Colors In CSS
• Backgrounds & Borders
• Classes and ID’s
• Box Model, Margin & Padding
• Float & Alignment
• Link State & Button Styling
• Navigation Menu Styling
• Inline, Block & Inline-Block Display
• Positioning (Absolute, Relative and fixed)
• CSS Quiz
Dive into CSS3
• CSS3 background properties
• CSS3 colors and gradients
• CSS3 Shadows
• CSS3 Web fonts
• CSS3 Transitions
• CSS3 Animations
• CSS3 2D Transforms
• CSS3 3D Transforms
• Introduction to flexbox (Basics and alignment)
This instructor led training course is delivered using a blended learning approach and comprises of presentations, guided sessions of practical exercise, web based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are seasoned industry experts with years of experience, working as professional and trainers in these fields.
All facilitation and course materials will be offered in English. The participants should be reasonably proficient in English.
Visit our website for more details.
This training course can also be tailored for your organization. This way, your organization will benefit by:
• Using own datasets and tools during the training.
• Being able to choose areas of interest you wish the trainer to put more emphasis on.
• Taking the course in-house or at a venue of choice.
• Cutting on the cost of transport and accommodation.
Kindly visit this link to see video and photo testimonials of our previous training events.
Need more information? Kindly visit this link to see answers to frequently asked questions.
How to participate
Register as individual
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +254 706909947
Customer Relationship Officer,
Tech For Development
Innovation for impact