FUUDIE FEST 2018 !!!
#FuudieFest is an event that celebrates the food culture, bringing you and other food lovers and enthusiast in contact in a socially fun and engaging atmosphere, where interaction, connections and relationships are fostered over a meal of your favorite dishes. The #fuudiefest is all about interaction, relationships, connections and the friendships that meal times provides.
This year’s edition focuses on celebrating the diversity and alluring richness of our Nigerian delicacies from representations across the 6 geopolitical zones.
You will have a chance to sample, eat and taste over 120 meals from all around Nigeria over the course of two days at this years’ event. Be ready to have fun, meet with the chefs, and see your culture represented as well as meet and make new relationships.
Other side attractions include:
· Kids zone – for kids only
· “Taste of Nigeria Show” – come learn how to cook Nigerian foods from other cultures.
· Chef Master Class – This is for chefs only and early bird registration is encouraged. It will run for two sessions per day, with each session catering for 50 chefs only. It is on a first come basis only. Certificate of Attendance shall be issued to all chefs.
· Etiquette Classes – come learn the art of fine dining as well as some refined table etiquettes at the venue.
· Games – life size games, etc.
· And more!
Venue: Muri Okunola Park, Muri Okunola Street, VI, Lagos
Date: July 7th & 8th, 2018
Time: 9 AM – 8 PM
*Your tickets allows you eat and drink all you can per day.*
For Enquiries, Please Call: 08055556525 / 09086787099