You are here
Forensic Accounting in the Public Sector Course
Indepth Research Services would like to invite you to take part in our upcoming trainings in Forensic Accounting in the Public Sector Course (5 Days)
This course is designed to give delegates a great grounding in accounting and how it can contribute to effective management through using accounting and finance information in supporting financial analysis, valuation, and decision making in various contexts.
At the end of the course participants will be able to:
• Explain the concepts and principles of forensic accounting
• Appreciate the true cost of financial fraud, both in relation to specific businesses/organizations and society as a whole
• Describe the traits and behavior of those who commit fraud
• Apply in-depth investigation of fraud detection techniques
• Conduct gathering of intelligence, case planning, establishing goals and ultimately initiating a case.
• Gather evidence that can prove or disapprove a case
Click on the dates to view more details on the course and be able to register.
12th -16th August 2019, Nairobi, Kenya
25th -29th November, Nairobi, Kenya
View all our 2019 Course Catalogue in Banking and Financial Services
For any enquiries, feel free to engage us at [email protected] or contact us on (+254) 715 077 817 or +250 789 621 067
Indepth Research Services