You are here
Development of Quality Management Systems Course
Event date: 17th – 21st December 2018
Register online to attend: https://bit.ly/2OREVFl
Organizer: Foscore Development Center
Course fee: $ 1,000, Ksh 70,000
It is a business improvement tool which provides guidance on good management practices and requirements of a quality management system.
This training course is highly recommended for businesses and other organizations committed to continually improvement.
Who should attend?
• Business owners/heads of organizations
• Quality personnel
• Develop, implement, and sustain a performance excellence organization culture
• Principles of quality management and performance excellence.
• Principles of the quality management and frameworks that have had the most impact
• Build, develop and sustain an effective quality management and performance excellence culture
• Enhanced customer satisfaction
• Improved operational efficiency and effectiveness
• Continual improvement of products/services
• Defining Quality
• Principles, Practices, Techniques
• Levels of Quality
• Total Quality in Organizations
• Quality control in Non-Profits and Public Sector
• Quality Management Frameworks
• Leadership and Strategic Planning
• Leadership for Quality
• Strategic Planning
• Customer Focus
• Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty
• Identifying Customers. Customer Information.
• Customer Relationship Management
• Measuring Customer Satisfaction
• High Performance Workforce Management
• Principles of Engagement and Motivation
• Designing High Performance Work Systems
• Managing and Sustaining the Work System
• Process Management
• Business Processes redesigning Work Processes.
• Process Control and Improvement
• Performance Measurement and Information Management
• Scope of Performance Measurement
• Designing Effective Performance Measurement Systems
• Analyzing Performance Data
• The Cost of Quality
• Knowledge Management
• Building and Sustaining Performance Excellence in Organizations
• Organizational Culture and Performance Excellence
• Change Management
• Sustaining a Quality Organization
• Process Improvement
• Quality Cost Management
• Quality Costs
• Quality Cost Measurement
• Quality Costs Reporting
• Quality Costing and Decision Making
• Developing Standards
• Performance Reports
• All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
• The participant must be conversant with English
• Presentations are well guided, practical exercise, web based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are expert with more than 10years of experience.
• Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
• Training will be done at Foscore development center (FDC-K) center in Nairobi Kenya. We also offer more than five participants training at requested location within Kenya, more than ten participant within east Africa and more than twenty participant all over the world.
• Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
• The course fee includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance and other personal expenses.
• Accommodation, pickup, freight booking and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
• One year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
• Register as a group of more than two and enjoy discount of (10% to 50%) plus free five hour adventure drive to the National game park, in Nairobi.
• Payment should be done two week before commence of the training, to FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us prepare better for you.
• For any enquiry at:[email protected] or +254712260031
• View course content and register as individual or group - https://bit.ly/2OREVFl
• View Business and Governance courses calendar 2018-2019 – http://bit.ly/2FERaSh
• View All Courses calendar 2018-2019 -http://bit.ly/2mB2p5w