You are here
Data Management, Analysis and Graphics with R Course
Event: Data Management, Analysis and Graphics with R Course
Venue: Indepth Research Services, Nairobi, Kenya
Event Date: 12th – 16th February 2018
In this training you will learn how to use R for effective data management and analysis. The training is job oriented and covers practical issues in statistical computing which includes programming in R, reading data into R, accessing R packages, and organizing and manipulating data. Topics in statistical data analysis will provide working examples.
• Understand and appropriately use statistical terms and concepts
• To introduce new users into using R statistical software
• To empower participants on data management and data analysis
• To broaden the knowledge of participants on understanding data types and making correct choices for data analysis
• To facilitate participants’ understanding of the types of analysis to conduct on their datasets for results
• Convert data into various formats using appropriate software
• Perform basic data analysis tasks with R
• Perform simple to complex data management tasks using R
• Correctly identify appropriate statistical test for basic analysis and perform them using R
• Perform Advanced Statistical Analysis using R
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
• Introduction to R
• Data Objects (Data types and Data structures)
• Data types
• Data structures
• Importing data
• Data Entry, management and Manipulation with R
• Introduction to R Graphics
• Working with Graphics in R
• Summarizing data using R
• Quantitative data Analysis using R
Visit our website for more details.
How to participate
• Tailors make your course.
• Register individual.
• Register as a group.
• Become one of our partners.
• Purchase software’s
• Frequently asked Questions (FAQ’s)
View related courses
• Data Processing and Management using CSPro Course
• CSPro For Android and Smartphones Course
• Data Management, Graphics and Statistical analysis using SPSS Course
• Data Management, Analysis, and Graphics using Stata Course
• Qualitative Data Management and Analysis with NVIvo (Concept & Approaches) Course
The most popular courses
• Food Security Analysis Course
• Reproductive Health and Rights Course
• Effective Project Proposal and Report Writing Course
• ICT for Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) Course
• Early Warning Systems Course
• GIS and Statistical Analysis for WASH Programmes Course
• Procurement and Supply Chain Management Course
View course catalogue in Research Institute
For further inquiries, please contact us on Tel: +254 715 077 817, +254 (020) 211 3814, +254 731240802, +254 735331020.
Accommodation is arranged upon request. For reservations contact the Training Officer Email:[email protected]. Mob: +254 715 077 817 Tel: 020 211 3814
Payment should be transferred to IRES account through bank on or before C.O.B.5thFebruary 2018
Send proof of payment to [email protected]