You are here
Communication and Presentation Skills Course
Event: Communication and Presentation Skills Course
Venue: Indepth Research Services, Nairobi, Kenya.
Event Date: 04th– 06th June 2018
No matter how good and important a message is, if it is not delivered in an interesting and effective way, chances are it won’t be heard. Strong communication and presentation skills can advance a career. Poor communication skills can ground a rising star.
In this course, participants will learn how to conquer the podium and deliver presentations that yield results. Powerful presentation skills increase the ability to educate and influence audiences. Ideas, products, and concepts must be presented concisely and compellingly.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This training course is perfect for:
• Those who want to improve their communication, delivery style and the impact of their presentations.
• Those new to making presentations as well as advanced presentation techniques, public speaking training and coaching.
• For those making presentations within a sales context, we will adapt the course to meet your specific needs and assign you one of our sales training consultants.
Upon completion of this training course, participants will be able to:
• Identify the benefits of a powerful presentation.
• Apply the process for preparing a powerful presentation.
• Utilize techniques to add variety, interest, and emphasis.
• Manage nervousness.
• Discuss the power of visual, verbal, and vocal skills.
• Encourage audience participation.
• Manage difficult questions and audience members.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
This course will explore:
• Effective Communication
• Understanding our audience
• Presentation skills
• Delivering your presentation
Visit our website for more details
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
• Tailor Made Training
• Register as an Individual
• Register as a Group
• Become one of Our Partners
• Purchase Software
• Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
View related courses
• Procurement and Supply Chain Management Course
• Entrepreneurship and Business Development Skills Course
• Negotiation Skills for Support Officers Course
• Organizational speech writing Course
• Strategic Financial Management Course
The most popular courses
• HIV/AIDS Prevention, Control and Management Course
• Data Management and Analysis for M&E in Development Programmes Course
• Mobile Data Collection and Mapping for M&E and Scientists Course
• Microsoft Excel Data Analysis and Business Modeling Course
• Collaborative Conflict Resolution Course
• GIS and Remote Sensing in Land Cover, Land Change Analysis Course
• Debt Collection and Credit Management Course
Development and Humanitarian Capacity Building Institute Course Catalogue
For further inquiries, please contact us on Tel: +254 715 077 817, +254 713240802.
Email [email protected]
Accommodation is arranged upon request. For reservations contact the Training Officer. Email: [email protected] Mob: +254 715 077 817 Tel: 020 211 3814
Payment should be transferred to IRES account through bank on or before C.O.B. 28th May 2018. Send proof of payment to [email protected]