You are here
Communication and Presentation Skills Course
Event: Communication and Presentation Skills Course
Venue: Indepth Research Services, Nairobi, Kenya.
Event Date: 07th – 11th May 2018.
No matter how good and important a message is, if it is not delivered in an interesting and effective way, chances are it won’t be heard. Strong communication and presentation skills can advance a career. Poor communication skills can ground a rising star.
In this course, participants will learn how to conquer the podium and deliver presentations that yield results. Powerful presentation skills increase the ability to educate and influence audiences. Ideas, products, and concepts must be presented concisely and compellingly.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This training course is perfect for:
• Those who want to improve their communication, delivery style and the impact of their presentations.
• Those new to making presentations as well as advanced presentation techniques, public speaking training and coaching.
• For those making presentations within a sales context, we will adapt the course to meet your specific needs and assign you one of our sales training consultants.
Upon completion of this training course, participants will be able to:
• Identify the benefits of a powerful presentation.
• Apply the process for preparing a powerful presentation.
• Utilize techniques to add variety, interest, and emphasis.
• Manage nervousness.
• Discuss the power of visual, verbal, and vocal skills.
• Encourage audience participation.
• Manage difficult questions and audience members.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
This course will explore:
• Effective Communication
• Understanding our audience
• Presentation skills
• Delivering your presentation
Visit our website for more details
How to participate.
• Tailor makes your course.
• Register as an individual.
• Register as a group.
• Become our partner.
• Purchase software.
• Frequently asked Questions (FAQ’s)
View related courses
• Change Management Course
• Strategic Financial Management Course
• Debt Collection and Credit Management Course
• Procurement and Supply Chain Management Course
• Project Management Workshop for Senior Officers Course
The most popular courses
• Agriculture Value Chains Course
• Introduction to Occupational Health and Safety Course
• Data Management & Analyses for Surveys using Stata Course
• Result Based Monitoring and Evaluation Course
• ICT for Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) Course
• Grant Management and Fundraising Course
• GIS and Remote Sensing in Agriculture, Food Security and Climate Change Course
View course catalogue on governance, leadership and management Institute.
For further inquiries, please contact us on Tel: +254 715 077 817, +254 (020) 211 3814, +254 731240802, +254 735331020. Email [email protected]
Accommodation is arranged upon request. For reservations contact the Training Officer. Email: [email protected] Mob: +254 715 077 817 Tel: 020 211 3814
Payment should be transferred to IRES account through bank on or before C.O.B. 30th April 2018. Send proof of payment to [email protected]