You are here
Collective Bargaining as a Tool for Organisation's Growth and Development Course
Conflict is a natural part of our lives. Learning to handle it well will improve your relationships with other members, co-workers and the employer. This conference will:
- Deepen your understanding of conflict
- Strengthen your communication skills
- Provide opportunities to practice responding to conflict
What can your local union and Management do to get ready for bargaining? How do you choose a committee, prepare proposals and build membership support for bargaining? This conference will help you answer these questions and prepare your union for bargaining.
The participants will learn more about the bargaining process by role-playing and discussing bargaining strategies. Learn how to develop a bargaining plan, present a proposal to management, and build support from the membership during bargaining.
- Collective Bargaining: Preparing for Bargaining
- Collective Bargaining: Bargaining Skills
- Combating Workplace Bullying
- Communications: Social Media
- Conflict Resolution
- Building Strong Local Unions
- Introduction to Health and Safety
- Retirement Planning