You are here
Change Management Course
Event: Change Management Course
Venue: Indepth Research Services, Nairobi, Kenya.
Event Date: 07th – 11th May 2018.
While many people find it difficult to deal with change in the workplace, the concept of continuous improvement should be embraced and used for the growth of any organisation. And continuous improvement almost always requires some form of change to systems, processes, etc. An organisation that plans and prepares for change is better able to overcome these challenges and implement improvements as required.
Internal changes should be implemented after the creation of the new strategy or system; however most organisations and/or employees are not prepared for internal changes to policies or external strategies. Hence the requirement for change management training is commonplace in most industries.
The Change Management Training Course provides participants with training and development in each step of the change process including the planning and preparation stages and the communication and implementation stages. Being prepared for the changes allows your organisation to grow steadily in spite of the potential pushback by staff. If everyone is included in the change process, the staff will experience much less frustration, stress, attrition, etc.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This Change Management Training Program is geared toward training the change management process as well as providing you with some change management tools and principles that can support managers, consultants and other change facilitators to fulfill their mission; to initiate and sustain change/improvement processes.
Upon completion of this training course, participants will be able to:
• Learn about effective change management strategies
• Understand and recognize individual motivators for change and how to use them
• Recognize that everybody's personal change journey will be different
• Develop a change management and communications plan
• Gain skills required to lead a change project, celebrating a successful change and sharing the benefits and results with all staff
• Master strategies to align people with change, appealing to emotions and fact
• Understand the importance of resiliency in the context of change
• Learn to foster resiliency throughout a change project
• Understand the importance of flexibility and how to foster this strategy throughout a change project
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
• Fundamentals of change management
• Change process
• Obstacles to change
• Managing change
• Adapting to change
• Coping with uncertainty and moving forward
Visit our website for more details
How to participate.
• Tailor makes your course.
• Register as an individual.
• Register as a group.
• Become our partner.
• Purchase software.
• Frequently asked Questions (FAQ’s)
View related courses
• Strategic Financial Management Course
• Communication and Presentation Skills Course
• Debt Collection and Credit Management Course
• Procurement and Supply Chain Management Course
• Project Management Workshop for Senior Officers Course
The most popular courses
• Agriculture Value Chains Course
• Introduction to Occupational Health and Safety Course
• Data Management & Analyses for Surveys using Stata Course
• Result Based Monitoring and Evaluation Course
• ICT for Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) Course
• Grant Management and Fundraising Course
• GIS and Remote Sensing in Agriculture, Food Security and Climate Change Course
View course catalogue on governance, leadership and management Institute.
For further inquiries, please contact us on Tel: +254 715 077 817, +254 (020) 211 3814, +254 731240802, +254 735331020. Email [email protected]
Accommodation is arranged upon request. For reservations contact the Training Officer. Email: [email protected] Mob: +254 715 077 817 Tel: 020 211 3814
Payment should be transferred to IRES account through bank on or before C.O.B. 30th April 2018. Send proof of payment to [email protected]