You are here
BASIC PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROGRAM (Best Practices in Project Planning, Monit...
Project management is the discipline of planning, organizing, motivating, and controlling resources to achieve specific goals. A project is a temporary endeavor with a defined beginning and end, typically to bring about beneficial changes or added value and as such requires the development of distinct technical skills and management strategies.
Managers who are involved in initiating and managing projects, Project Administrators, Contractors and those involved in monitoring and evaluating on-going projects
At the end of this program, you will be able
* describe key aspects of project design, planning, implementation, administration and monitoring and evaluation * learn how to design, implement, monitor and evaluate projects
* explain to how to design a logical framework and translate it into a concise and budget and a simple work plan
* Use the logical framework to design an effective monitoring and evaluation system for tracking and reporting results for your
* appreciate best practices techniques for project management, Monitoring and Evaluation
What is Project Management?
· Overview of Project Management, Initiation, Planning,
Implementation, Control and Close out.,
·- responsibilities and boundaries,
Stakeholder management and engagement,
· Project Cash Flow
Planning Projects for Results
·Scheduling and planning (Work breakdown structures),·
Project Budgeting (Estimating and scheduling work) ·
Work plan Development
(The logical framework approach), ·Designing a Project Goal Outcomes/ Output/Activities) , Establishing appropriate milestones
Organizing the Project
· Managing the established milestones, ·
Getting to grips with information management
· Managing project costs - what you need to know,
· Network diagrams and Gantt charts,
Controlling the Project
· Handling the changes and challenges that affect projects,
· Running effective change control processes
· Project control systems,· Leadership qualities that get results
Project Monitoring and Evaluation
·The need for monitoring and evaluation of projects,
·Monitoring in all process of the project cycle
·Identifying outcome indicators for your
project Monitoring and Evaluation Framework
·Types of data & Interpretation of data ,
Writing an effective M/E report
Nnamdi Nnabuihe Onyenandu – B.Eng., Mech. Eng,. MBA., Proj. Mgt.., MNSE., COREN., MPMI. A Mechanical Engineer/Project Management professional with 20 years experience in the construction, power and oil & gas projects both onshore and offshore environments. Lead positions with responsibility for the entire engineering/procurement/construction projects and development of an integrated EPC schedule. Fully conversant with the mechanical scopes and the schedule of management/sub-contractor interface responsibilities. Engr. Nnamdi is the project manager, Niger Delta Power Holding Company Ltd, Abuja. He will lead other project management professionals to share experiences on this program.
N150,000 per participant, VAT - N7,500.
Note: this covers Workshop Fee, Full Break fast, Lunch, course materials and certificate of attendance.
Payment should be made in favour of Human Capital Associates.
Payment can equally be made into our Accounts:
Account Name : Human Capital Associates
Keystone Bank Ltd. Account No:1005378262
Union Bank Of Nig. Plc Account No: 0006208533