You are here
Agricultural Biotechnology Course
Event: Agricultural Biotechnology Course
Venue: Indepth Research Services, Nairobi, Kenya.
Event Date: 14th - 18th May 2018.
Biotechnology refers to various techniques and technologies used in the bio-industrial production or bio-genetic controlled processes involving vegetal, animal or human organisms. Genetic manipulation is the most common form of using living organisms and bimolecular processes for the creation or modification of the physical properties of various types of products.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
• Integrated post management
• Integrated soil health and fertility management
• Regulatory and research compliance
• Crop management
• Plant production techniques
• Cost management and crop budgets
• Record keeping
Visit our website for more details.
How to participate
• Tailor Make a Course
• Register as an Individual
• Register as a Group
• Become One of Our Partners.
• Purchase software’s
• Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
View related courses
• Integrated Soil Health and Fertility Management Course
• Integrated Water Resource Management Course
• Monitoring, Evaluation and Impact Assessment of Food and Nutrition Security Programmes Course
• Resilience in Food Security Analysis Course
• Gender Approaches to Agricultural Extension Practices Course
The most popular courses
• HIV/AIDS Prevention, Control and Management Course
• Data Management and Analysis for M&E in Development Programmes Course
• Mobile Data Collection and Mapping for M&E and Scientists Course
• Microsoft Excel Data Analysis and Business Modeling Course
• Collaborative Conflict Resolution Course
• GIS and Remote Sensing in Land Cover, Land Change Analysis Course
• Debt Collection and Credit Management Course
View Agriculture, Food Security and Rural Livelihoods Development Institute Course Catalogue
For further inquiries, please contact us on Tel: +254 715 077 817, +254 (020) 211 3814.
Email [email protected]
Accommodation is arranged upon request. For reservations contact the Training Officer. Email: [email protected] Mob: +254 715 077 817 Tel: 020 211 3814
Payment should be transferred to IRES account through bank on or before C.O.B. 07th May 2018. Send proof of payment to [email protected]