You are here
Advanced Microsoft Excel Course
Event: Advanced Microsoft Excel Course
Venue: Indepth Research Services, Nairobi, Kenya.
Event Date: 14th - 25th May 2018.
Excel has powerful tools that enable busy users to set up systems that simplify data analysis and interpretation. Effectively using Excel allows users to devote their time more profitably to making decisions about and acting on results, with more effective outcomes.
Participants actively learn through a series of practical simulations which ensures that they maximize their learning and can use the tools immediately when they return to the office. In addition to the practical component, all participants also receive a manual describing all the techniques learned.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This advanced Microsoft Excel training course is ideal for people wanting to use more complex functions within Excel, including tools for analyzing, linking and exporting data. Participants will need to have attended or be familiar with the basics of Microsoft Excel.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Protect a workbook and save with a backup
• Understand and use advanced functions
• Consolidate data, link and export data
• Use What-If Analysis tools such as Goal Seek, Solver and Scenarios
• Create and modify PivotTables and Pivot Charts
• Create and modify Microsoft Excel Macros
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
• File Protection/ Cell Protection and Circular References
• Referencing in Excel
• Working with Structured tables
• Formulas and Functions
• Goal Seek/ Solver/ Scenarios and Linking
• Working with data
• PivotTable Reports
• PivotChart Reports
• Other useful operation in Excel
Visit our website for more details.
This training can also be customized for your institution upon request to a minimum of 4 participants. You can have it delivered in our training center or at a convenient location.
How to participate
• Tailor make your course.
• Register as an individual.
• Register as a group.
• Become one of our partners.
• Purchase software’s
• Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
View related courses
• Mobile Phone Based Data Collection Using ODK Course
• Introduction to VBA Programming Course
• Microsoft Excel Data Analysis and Business Modeling Course
• ICT for Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) Course
The most popular courses
• Agricultural Biotechnology Course
• HIV/AIDS Prevention, Control and Management Course
• CSPro For Android and Smartphones Course
• International Training on Monitoring and Evaluation for Development Results Course
• Collaborative Conflict Resolution Course
• GIS and Remote Sensing in Disaster Risk Management Course
• Project Management Workshop for Senior Officers Course
View course catalogue in ICT4D and Mobile Technologies Institute
For any registration of 3 or more participants, we offer a discount of up to 25%.
Click here now to register
For further inquiries email [email protected] or contact us on Tel: +254 715 077 817,
Accommodation is arranged upon request. For reservations contact the Training Officer.
Email: [email protected].
Mob: +254 715 077 817
Payment should be transferred to IRES account through bank on or before C.O.B 7th May 2018.
Send proof of payment to [email protected]