You are here
9th-13th December Training Courses
Events Dates and Registration
1. Training in Data Management and Analysis using Advanced MS Excel – USD 1,100 OR KES 75,000 – Register Online
2. MS Excel (2016/2013) Programming with VBA Course - USD 800 OR KES 60,000 – Register Online
3. Creating Dynamic Dashboards with Excel for Management Reporting Course - USD 800 OR KES 60,000- Register Online
4. Python for Data Analysis and Visualization USD 1,100 OR KES 75,000 – Register Online
5. Mobile Data Collection using KoBoToolbox– USD 1,100 OR KES 75,000 – Register Online
6. Mobile Data Collection Using SurveyCTO– USD 1,100 OR KES 75,000 – Register Online
7. Advanced Servers for ODK (Local and Cloud Installation) – USD 1,100 OR KES 75,000 – Register Online
8. Data Visualization Using Tableau– USD 880 OR KES 60,000 – Register Online
9. Power Bi for Data Analysis and Visualization– USD 400 OR KES 30,000 – Register Online
10. Python for Data Analysis and Visualization– USD 400 OR KES 30,000– Register Online
11. Technology for Monitoring and Evaluation– USD 666 OR KES 50,000– Register Online
12. Fundamentals of Digital Safety and Cyber Security– USD 666 OR KES 50,000– Register Online
13. Android Firebase Masterclass– USD 400 OR KES 30,000– Register Online
14. HTML5 and CSS3 Complete Course– USD 666 OR KES 50,000– Register Online
15. Java Programming Masterclass– USD 2,200 OR KES 220,000– Register Online
16. Linux Administration Training Course– USD 800 OR KES 60,000– Register Online
17. Configuration and management of Windows Server 2012– USD 400 OR KES 30,000– Register Online
18. Training Course in Office Skills– USD 666 OR KES 50,000– Register Online
19. Digital Marketing Masterclass– USD 666 OR KES 50,000– Register Online
Tech For Development-T4D would like to invite you to our high impact Training Courses to be held in Nairobi, Kenya from 9th to 13th December 2019.
We are an international training, capacity building and tech solutions organization that offers tech solutions, scheduled and tailor made training and capacity building solutions to individuals and development agencies in Africa and around the world.
We provide our training programs with a capacity-building goal, so as to ensure that, our training programs contribute to sustainable change.
The instructor led trainings are delivered using a blended learning approach and comprise of presentations, guided sessions of practical exercise, web based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are seasoned industry experts with years of experience, working as professional and trainers in these fields.
All facilitation and course materials will be offered in English. The participants should be reasonably proficient in English.
Upon successful completion of this training, participants will be issued with a certificate of participation.
The training is residential and will be held at T4D Training Centre in Westlands Nairobi, Kenya.
The course fees cover the course tuition, training materials, two break refreshments, lunch, and study visits.
All participants will additionally cater for their, travel expenses, visa application, insurance, and other personal expenses.
We can also tailor-make our courses for you. This way, you/your organization will benefit by:
• Using own tools during the training
• Being able to choose areas of interest you wish the trainer to put more emphasis on
• Taking the course in-house or at a venue of choice
• Cutting on the cost of transport and accommodation
• For further inquiries, please contact us on details below:
Accommodation is arranged upon request. For reservations contact the Training Officer.
Email: [email protected]
Mobile Number: +254 706909947
Payment should be transferred to Tech For Development - T4D account through bank on or before the course starting date.
Send proof of payment to [email protected]
Kindly visit this link to see video and photo testimonials of our previous training events.
Need more information? Kindly visit this link to see answers to frequently asked questions.
Tel: +254 706909947
Email: [email protected]
Customer Relationship Officer,
Tech For Development.
Innovation for impact