You are here
32ND FAMSA GENERAL ASSEMBLY
The FAMSA General Assembly and Scientific Conference will bring together young vibrant minds as well as professionals and relevant stakeholders in both the public and private sectors from across Africa and beyond to discuss ideas and initiate steps to position Africa on the path to sustainable development in health and by extension in every other sphere of human development. The conference will feature keynote addresses, plenary sessions, workshops, trainings, hackathon sessions, and scientific presentations on carefully selected subthemes all related and contributory to our goal of repositioning healthcare in Africa for Sustainable Development.
Some of the conference sub-themes include:
- The African Medical Student and the SDGs: Where do we come in?
- Medical Education in Africa: Curriculum, Research Inclusion and Mentorship
- Maternal and Child Health in Africa: The wages of disconnect
- The Burden of NCDs: Taking a Quantum Leap
- Infectious Diseases in Africa: Are we Really Winning?
- Sustainable Vaccination Schemes in Africa: Identifying and Overcoming the Barriers
- Outbreak and Disaster Management in Africa: Getting it right
- Mental Health: Breaking the Silence